Life is very strange...
We meet strangers in every walk of life..
I was taught to be wary of strangers. Yet, I meet with them, befriend them, care for them, trust them, laugh with them, cry for them, love them, and live for them...
I become a part of them.
They become a part of me.
Once strangers, now consume my life...
Strange isnt it??!!!
We meet strangers in every walk of life..
I was taught to be wary of strangers. Yet, I meet with them, befriend them, care for them, trust them, laugh with them, cry for them, love them, and live for them...
I become a part of them.
They become a part of me.
Once strangers, now consume my life...
Strange isnt it??!!!
5 comments:
atleast strangers r not gossiped about!!
good one from u!!
there's always a saying, too much of anything is good for nothing!!
know or not...we still stay a distant of some[number] kilometers!depend upon their ranks given by u!
hey your really becoming good at writing....
wat a deadly girl u r! Nice writing! keep it up!! guess, who's this!
mandz... nee endha strangera pathi pesara?
Post a Comment