Welcome! U r about to watch a Steven Spielberg flick, an adaptation of namma indigenous Captain's BO hits... It's refreshing to indulge in riotous laughter once in a while... And refreshing to see a "white" Captain... Sans "romance"... The legend and the myth they talk about is purely comic oriented... Please have ur share of fun at the theatre! Indy's family is immortal! They can survive the most infernal explosions, grave plunges into the water and elude zillion bullets and escape unhurt! Indy Jr is a relief.. A bit of youth in a cohort of oldies! He's smart at toying the dagger! And don't miss the bike riot-race... 56yr youth is sure to drive u into an orgy of laughter. And the KGB female! Guys will go gaga over her accent! And, I adore the handsome, hunky crystal skull, the real hero... It was the most funniest movie I've ever seen in the name of "Adventure". I bet u would want to scream ur lungs out "Please! Somebody, anybody, tell me what they are upto". What is more hilarious is the fact that, our Indy says "I don't understand this" at the end, having been there and done that! Eventually, it was a big icebreaker!
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment